CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Aside

Hey guys - didn't get a chance to see SD yet - no surprise, it isn't yet over anyway. Hopefully will get to check it out on the late rerun, and write about it tomorrow/Sunday, but in the meantime I just wanted to comment on Dolph Ziggler (Nick Nemeth)'s wellness suspension today:

WWE hasn't had any suspensions in awhile, and high profile suspensions in even longer; this is not exactly high profile, and in that sense I'm afraid that Nemeth might be made an example of. The guy has been saddled with some weak gimmicks - I was not a fan of him as Chavo Guerrero's caddy, and while I WAS a fan of the Spirit Squad I know I was in the minority; I also am not entire sure how Dolph Ziggler was going to go over in the long run either. So someone they can't find good angles for when he IS in the good books, is not necessarily going to work his way back in.

Which is too bad as he's a talented young kid; here's wishing him luck in using these 30 days productively, and hopefully not going the way of Chris Masters as the young unknown who gets to act as posterboy for the Wellness campaign when a few high profile incidents (particularly thinking Jeff Hardy's behaviour at the airport recently when he was denied boarding a plane due to intoxication) have been let slide.

I know again that it's a small bit of news, but thought I'd address it as we haven't heard much about the WWE Wellness Policy in awhile, which tells me that perhaps the suspensions under it have been going down - which could either be a bad or a good sign. Thoughts?

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper