CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Randy Orton's Motorcycle Accident

OK let me start by acknowledging the elephant in the room - no I didn't write my Raw reax yesterday. However, unlike other weeks where I've just been feeling lazy or uncreative, moreso that had to do with my actually not feeling well - I was doing housework and tutoring all day and was then asleep by around 11pm, which might not sound particularly early but for me, during the summer, believe me, it is.

But on the plus side it gives Ari and I more to talk about tonight when we podcast "In This Very Ring"! Lots of thoughts, especially since this is our go-home show before Summerslam, so be sure to check in for that, as well as many other topics tonight around 10pm.

Meanwhile, want to also wish Randy Orton a healthy and speedy recovery from this weekend's motorcycle accident which saw the Legend Killer and new daddy reinjure his collar bone from which he was about to be cleared to return (likely at Summerslam?) - he will now be out approximately three more months. While that must suck, the silver lining is that Orton gets to spend his time with his new baby daughter, and will perhaps come back to wrestling healthier and more ready to go than he would have in the coming weeks. Be well, Randy!

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper