CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No ITVR tonight, and RIP Playboy Buddy Rose

Sorry guys - between appointments, spring cleaning, and errands this week in general and today in particular, and then trying to take it easy and recover this evening, our time got away from us - it's now 11pm and we haven't even so much as set up a run sheet for our show. And as of tomorrow we have out of town guests and lots of stuff on the weekend coming up as it's our baby boy's naming ceremony. In the next couple of days I will do my best to at LEAST get up my solo show/audio blog kind of thing that I try to do on the weeks we don't get to a full-on ITVR, and we might yet find some time to do a full podcast - but today was the main day we had clear in the evening and it just kind of disappeared.

Meanwhile, however, I want to express my condolences to the family of Playboy Buddy Rose, a wrestler from the 1980s and early 1990s who passed away today. The era I watched him, he was glorified 'enhancement talent' for WWE shilling some 'Blow Away' weightloss powder, but I know he was a former AWA tag team champion, a very successful wrestler prior to that, seconded by such 'managers to the stars' as Bobby Heenan and Sherri Martel. A tribute to him can be found at wwe.com. He will be missed.

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper