CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Checking in

Hi guys - not putting in a big post tonight - it's late, I'm tired, and it's my birthday so I've been celebrating pretty much since noon (and no, not in some deviant and drunkard-ish way ... though I've been less than sober at a couple points through the day - just meaning I've been busy going out, being with people, enjoying my day). But I will be back tomorrow with One Night Stand predictions - meanwhile check out McNeill's predix over at http://pwtorch.com - to see the worst-case scenario for ONS. I, for one, am more optimistic about tomorrow's show. I think it should be a great way to blow off feuds and clear the slate before the draft ... while potentially leading to some new ones. Hope I'm right.

Catch you tomorrow.

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper