CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Due to technical difficulties ...

Hello my loyal readers.

Unfortunately I have no internet at home currently. I am typing this from my town's public library. Parking here costs $$$ and it is a pain. Our modem is busted.

It should be replaced beginning of next week @ latest, we are assured. So please, if no sooner, tune in tuesday for my feedback to Raw. I promise I'll be back, this is not my former being too lazy to write.

Enjoy the weekend - a long one for us Canajuns. :) And enjoy Judgement Day!!! :) If I'm feeling rich enough to afford the $1.25 for parking, and have some time this weekend, I'll post my predix in the next couple days.

See you at the matches.

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper