CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Main Event Mafia - TNA

I gotta say man ... I should watch TNA more often. I heard awhile ago that they've started up a 'legends vs. younger guys' angle, which tends to fail miserably (most notably under Vince Russo's auspices towards the end of WCW's days); thus I'd been ignoring it. But I've read from a few reliable sources now, and caught on from the very minimal snippits of Impact! I've seen since leaving it for dead, that the Main Event Mafia angle, featuring Kevin Nash, Booker T, Sting and Kurt Angle, is actually being handled beautifully (if you ignore the fact that AJ Styles is being booked as a younger guy despite having wrestled longer than Angle, and having won his first title before Angle did).

Now I have the first rehearsal for a play I'm directing this Thursday, but I'm going to try to catch Impact! when I come in to see if the fuss I've been hearing is correct - and if I do succeed in catching it, expect feedback Friday. :) Until then, keep tuning in for ITVR and other blogging throughout the weekend and coming week. Take care all!

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper