CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yeah yeah yeah ...

lol I know - ITVR. It will be up tonight. We kept meaning to do it last night but as a supply teacher I have to call in for work. I didn't have any so I didn't want to take an hour, hour and a half off from calling in to do the broadcast (well, correction - I'd have rather been broadcasting than sitting on the phone w/a recording, but I wanted a job for today lol), but I didn't want to postpone the show in case something came up last night and we still had the chance to do it. We didn't. We will tonight though. :) Thanks for bearing wtih me and be sure to be back then for our Survivor Series predictions, discussion of Ted Dibiase's role in WWE Films' Marine II, more WWE releases, Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman thoughts, and more. See you then! ;)

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper