CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

ITVR Broadcast this week cancelled

Hi guys - no no no nothing to panic about we should be back next week and all systems go. Just yesterday was an incredibly busy day for me and I didn't have time to prep for the show, and by the time we'd have recorded and uploaded our podcast, a storm had knocked out our internet and Ari wasn't feeling well. From lack of preparation and illness, we wouldn't have put out our best for you, the listeners, and I think we'd all rather miss a show here or there than force a show that just isn't happening for whatever reason.

Perhaps we'll have a shorter broadcast up later tonight or tomorrow, but if not at least look for my thoughts on the week in wrestling later today, and my reactions to Smackdown tomorrow night/Saturday morning. Thanks for bearing with us, and we'll see you again here next week ... In This Very Ring.

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper