CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just a reminder ...

This is usually where I give my thoughts on Raw and such, but ... for this week only ... here's the annoying 'tune into our inaugural "ITVR" podcast' announcement. That's right - if you missed my audio post on Sunday, I announced the return of my radio show, cohosted by my husband Ari, "In This Very Ring", as of tomorrow night at 10pm, our old airtime.

We used to air on the former radio network, Fantalklive. We're looking around for another permanent home but meanwhile we will be airing in Podcast form every Wed. night - not live, and no interviews to start as we just get our feet wet again, but heading in that direction.

So please tune in tomorrow to hear our thoughts on Raw, our predictions for the Great American Bash, and a whole bunch of fun rambling in between. And don't worry - I will be posting as usual from here on, I won't use ITVR to replace my usual posts ... just consider this the drumroll for our big rollout tomorrow night. And hope to see you here then ... IN THIS VERY RING! :D

0 comments:

blog analyzer
HammerMill Copy Paper